Arieiro Peak & Nun´s Valley in Open Roof 4x4 Tour + Dolphins Watching
"Visit Nun's Valley with its interesting history and admire the breathtaking and beautiful views at Pico do Arieiro, at 1818 mts. Discover the beauty of Madeira’s Sea on board of a catamaran"
Pico dos Barcelos, enjoying an excellent view of Funchal´s Bay. Afterwards, visit the famous Nun’s Valley, well known by its history and unique location isolated from any other city or village. Then we will go to the majestic Pico do Arieiro (1818 mts) where you can appreciate magnificent landscapes and its breathtaking views over the north and south coast of the island, Ponta de São Lourenço and Paul da Serra. Finally, the last stop before our Catamaran Tour, starting in Funchal’s Harbor, is Santo da Serra, surrounded by the Laurissilva forest (which was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO) and other exotic species.
After Jeep tour, you will be dropped off at the Harbor to start the Dolphin Watching Tour (free time to lunch).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Pick up (Funchal´s central area and Funchal´s Port)
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Safety Instructions + First Aids
- Local Taxes
- In summer, there is the possibility of swimming below Cabo Girão cliff
- Entry/Admission - Porto do Funchal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Drop-off is not included. The boat trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miradouro Pico Dos Barcelos, Estrada Comandante Camacho de Freitas, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
Enjoying an excellent view of Funchal's Bay
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Nuns, Caminho da Padaria, Curral das Freiras, Camara De Lobos, Madeira 9030-314 Portugal
An amazing place with an interesting history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pico do Arieiro, E 202, Funchal, Madeira 9000-900 Portugal
Beautiful views from 1818 mts high.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porto do Funchal, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Funchal’s Harbor to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour by boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: True Spirit, Funchal, Madeira 9000-116 Portugal
We are the first and only company in Portugal certified by Biosphere as a tourist animation company committed to responsible / sustainable tourism.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE pickup (Funchal´s central area 8:45-9:00 - Funchal´s Port 8:40-8:50)Pick up in other areas, has an extra feePorts
- Funchal´s Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Pick up in Funchal´s central area and Funchal´s Port is free. For any other location, there is an extra fee
- Jeep Tour starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 1:30 pm at Funchal´s Harbor
- Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour starts at 3:00 pm and finishes at 6:00 pm
- During Covid-19, we will avoid mass tourism
- The use of your own mask and showing the booking on the mobile phone will be mandatory
- The temperature will be measured to all participants and alcohol-gel will be provided before-during the tour
- The guide will wear a mask during the tour
- Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will avoid mass tourism The use of your own mask and showing the booking on the mobile phone will be mandatory
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.