Arkansas River Family Float
This six mile float through Canon City features gentle Class I and Class II whitewater. The Family Float is the perfect Colorado whitewater rafting trip for families with small children between the ages of 1-4.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Use of Helmet
- Personal Flotation Devices
- Wetsuits, River Boots, and Splash Jackets
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Lunch (Available for Purchase)
If you are looking for family time on the river, but have young children, this trip is for you. On the Family Float, you will experience the tranquility of floating down the river and getting in some splashy fun while spending time with your friends and family. Small children love the adventure of rafting down the most rafted river in the United States! This trip is typically recommended for children under the age of 5.
• Raft Masters, 2315 E Main St, Canon City, CO 81212-4001
Departure Point :2315 E Main St, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under the age of 1
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.