Arkansas River Half Day Bighorn Sheep Canyon
This is a perfect half day of fun for first time rafters and for families with younger children. You get the best of both worlds while experiencing the excitement of whitewater rafting. Guests will experience class I-III whitewater, providing a fun, exciting, and splashy trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wetsuits, river shoes, and splash jackets are all included with the cost of your trip.
- Lifejackets and helmets are provided and required.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - (Available for Purchase)
Once you’re in the boat and heading down the Arkansas River, you will enjoy watching for bighorn sheep as you prepare to navigate the splashy rapids like Five Points, Spike Buck, and Cowgirl Up. This family friendly trip will provide adventures for the entire family. After traveling about 9 miles down the river, you’ll load up on the bus and head back to Raft Masters. You’ll have the opportunity to purchase souvenirs and view the action-packed photos taken of you and your group on the biggest rapid of your trip.
Departure Point :2315 E Main St, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.