Arles: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour
Get to know Arles on a 2-hour walking tour of this historic French city. Maybe you have already heard about this place, as it is famous for its festival of photography, "Rencontres d'Arles", which takes place every year in summer.
But let's focus on discovering the historical center of this amazing city.
Arles has important remains of Roman times, and you will start your tour by discovering the exterior arena of Roman amphitheater, constructed in the 1st century. Then admire the Antique Theatre and the Arles Obelisk.
If you would like to see another place, simply let your guide know your wishes and your tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Keep in mind that Arles is also rich in museums, like Musée de la Camargue or Musée Réaltu, which you can visit on your own. Additionally, some of the buildings and cathedrals of Arles are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and are a wonder to behold.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a local expert guide during a private walking tour of the city of Arles
What's excluded :
- Any entrance tickets and transportation - food and beverages - tips - amenities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arles, Arles, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover the French city of Arles on a private 2-hour walking tour, where you will explore Arlesian history and culture. Customize your itinerary based around your own wishes, schedule, and rhythm, taking in all of the sights and places you want to.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :9 Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.