Arlington National Cemetery Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Experience one of the country’s most famous cemeteries at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off trolley tour of Arlington National Cemetery in Washington DC. Visit the most notable graves and memorials and learn about the cemetery’s history from an onboard guide. Hop off at 2 stops to explore at your leisure. Stops include the JFK Gravesite/Eternal Flame and Memorial Drive by the Amphitheater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by hop-on hop-off trolley for one loop around Arlington cemetery
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tour is closed on 1/11/20 and 12/19/20 for the Wreaths Across America event.
Arlington National Cemetery Tour
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the Arlington National Cemetery Tour:
Attractions on the Arlington National Cemetery Tour:
- Arlington National Cemetery Welcome Center
- President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
- The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Memorial Amphitheater are currently closed for renovations
- Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial - The Arlington House is currently closed, but the grounds are open
Arlington National Cemetery / Women in Military Service for America Memorial / U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial / Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC / Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial / John F. Kennedy Grave Site
Operates: Duration of Tour: 45 minutes October - March: 9:00am-4:00pm. Last tour departs at 4:00pm; April - September: 9:00am-6:00pm. Last tour departs at 6:00pm. Arlington National Cemetery is open: October-March: 8:00am - 5:00pm; April -September: 8:00am -7:00pm. The guard is changed every hour on the hour Oct 1 through Mar 31. The guard is changed every half hour from April 1 through Sept 30. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Memorial Amphitheater are currently closed for renovations. Arlington National Cemetery Tour is closed on 1/11/20 and 12/19/20 for the Wreaths Across America event.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Arlington National Cemetery requires a 100% ID Check with no exceptions. All US guest must provide a State or Government Issued picture ID. Visitors 16 and 17 may present a valid school ID. All foreign guest must present a PASSPORT. Foreign ID Cards will not be accepted. US State or Government issued picture ID or PASSPORTS ONLY can be used for entry into Arlington National Cemetery.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.