Armenian Walk: The Story of a changing fortunes
Dhaka is the witness of the Armenian colony who came as a part of the migration of Armenians from Persia. The Armenian community of Dhaka played a significant role in Bengali trade and commerce. This community in Dhaka was small but vibrant. Some wealthy Armenians used to reside in European-style bungalows. Unbeknownst to many, few untold stories of changing fortunes, we will rival this walking tour.
In this walk, we will explore some places of the Armenian community in Dhaka. Visit some heritage houses and locations with their untold stories, learn about the Armenian, their culture, vibrant community of Dhaka, some sad but true history of their changing fortune. This walk has included with complimentary local and unique breakfast near an old café in Old Dhaka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - This walk has inculked with complimentary local and unique breakfast near an old café in Old Dhaka.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Armanitola, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Armenian Church, landlord house, Armenian Community
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dhaka City, Dhaka City, Dhaka Division
Islampur, Wiseghat, Bangla Bazar, Shakhari Bazar, Wari, Narinda
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Al Razzak Restaurant, 29/1 North South Road, Below IFSC Bank, Dhaka 1100, Bangladesh
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.