Arnhem Land Injalak Hill Full-Day Tour from Darwin
Our experiences are 100%indigenous guided, we fortunate to have the most amazing support from the traditional owners. We we are the only day tour company departing Darwin to have the permits and permission to explore Injalak Hill (one of the best rock art sites in Australia).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Morning/afternoon tea and lunch is provided (we cater for coeliacs and vegetarians with notice).
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- You will be met by one of our guides at the accommodation pick up/set down area. With an early morning start it's time to have a rest onboard until we get to out first stop on the Arnhem Highway where you can purchase refreshments, breakfast and go to the toilet.
As the sun rises over the Kakadu National Parks wetlands we will be driving along the Arnhem Highway which is often very spectacular and gives you the opportunity to spot wild life (Wallabies, Dingoes Buffalo and lots of birds).
We arrive at Jabiru to meet up with additional guests at about 8:15 and transfer to the Marebu bus for the journey to Arnhem Land, crossing Cahill's crossing. From here on we will be on dirt roads and engaging 4wd.
Arnhem Land is Aboriginal lands and permits are required to enter, from now on we are guests of the traditional owners. Arnhem land is where the indigenous culture is dominant and English is the second, third or fourth language spoken.
Departure Point :
Darwin Pick ups are from 5:15am please be on time and allow 10 minutes.
Return Detail :Alatai Holiday Apartments, 7 Finniss St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaArgus Hotel Darwin, 13 Shepherd St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaArgus Apartments Darwin, 6 Cardona Ct, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaMetro Advance Apartments & Hotel Darwin, 55 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaMetro Advance Apartments & Hotel Darwin, 55 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaAdina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, 7 Kitchener Dr, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaBarramundi Lodge, 4 Gardens Rd, The Gardens NT 0820, AustraliaBotanic Garden Waterfall, The Gardens NT 0820, AustraliaEsplanade, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaCasa On Gregory Motel, 52 Gregory St, Parap NT 0820, AustraliaChilli's Backpackers, 69A Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaCity Gardens Apartments, 93 Woods St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaCROCODILLY INN PTY LTD, 97 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaCullen Bay Resorts, 26/32 Marina Blvd, Darwin City NT 0820, AustraliaMelaleuca on Mitchell - Darwin YHA, 52 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0801, AustraliaMelaleuca on Mitchell - Darwin YHA, 52 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0801, AustraliaVitina Studio Motel, 38 Gardens Rd, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaDarwin FreeSpirit Resort, 901 Stuart Hwy, Holtze NT 0829, AustraliaDiscovery Parks, 11 Farrell Cres, Winnellie NT 0820, AustraliaDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin, 116 Esplanade, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaDown Under Hostels, 4 Harriet Pl, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaFrogshollow Backpackers, 27 Lindsay St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaFrontier Hotel Darwin, 3 Buffalo Ct, Darwin City NT 0801, AustraliaH on Smith Hotel, 81 Smith St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaHilton Darwin, 32 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaHidden Valley Holiday Park, 25 Hidden Valley Rd, Berrimah NT 0828, AustraliaMantra Pandanas Darwin, 43 Knuckey St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaMindil Beach Casino Resort, Mindil Beach, Gilruth Ave, Darwin City NT 0820, AustraliaNovotel Darwin CBD, 100 The Esplanade, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaOaks Darwin Elan Hotel, Unit 31/33 Woods St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaPalms City Resort, 64 Esplanade, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaQuest Berrimah, 4 Berrimah Rd, Berrimah NT 0828, AustraliaRamada Suites by Wyndham Zen Quarter Darwin, 6 Carey St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaRydges Darwin Central, 21 Knuckey St, Darwin City NT 0801, AustraliaSteeles at Larrakeyah, 4 Zealandia Cres, Larrakeyah NT 0820, AustraliaTravelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaThe Cavenagh Hotel, 12 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaYouth Shack, 69 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the out back nature of this tour we are un-able to cater for disabled travellers. We also have a minnumum allowable age permitted to travel.
- The hill climb is taken at a very leisurley pace but a degree of fitness and agility is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our COVID policy is regularly up dated on the advice of the local Health authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.