Around Manhattan Brunch Cruise
Step aboard our 1920s-style yachts, either Manhattan or Manhattan II, with teak decks, large observation windows and an aesthetically pleasing decor, for a leisurely 2.75-hour weekend brunch cruise. Circumnavigate the Island of Manhattan, seeing all the major sights while enjoying a family-style brunch served at your private table in our main salon. Each table is protected by Plexiglass dividers, cushioned seating and openable windows. Our menu is packed with delicious New York State foods and local goods from NYC purveyors: fresh bagels and bakery, seasonal fruit, craft sausages, kale salad, stuffed quiche, a classic smoked salmon display and pastries.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- One complimentary beverage is included; Additional drinks are available for purchase by credit card
What's excluded :
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Your cruise departs at Pier 62.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Cruise the New York Harbor.
Pass By: United Nations Headquarters, 405 E 42nd St, New York City, NY 10017-3507
The UN building on the East River is on the waterfront and easily viewed from the yacht's main observation cabin or open bow.
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, NY
Cruise by the island for up-close views.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Marvel at the famous Brooklyn Bridge as you cruise under it.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Cruise under the Manhattan Bridge for a unique view from the water.
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
See the Williamsburg Bridge from the water.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get up-close views of the Statue of Liberty as the boat cruises around New York Harbor.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Nice views of Ellis Island and other historic landmarks are seen all along the way.
Departure Point :62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals are permitted; emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Please note in your reservation if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group
- Groups of 8 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced. Guests will be assigned tables at check-in to practice social distancing on each trip. When in our interior spaces, masks are required, unless seated at your table while eating and drinking. Masks are no longer required on our outdoor spaces
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.