Around the Roman lakes on a hippie bus
I recently felt in love with Volkswagen T1 bus; you may have seen that in many vintage pictures, well this is the real thing!
This iconic vehicle is the funniest way to get around and I can’t wait to share with you its incredible “dolce vita” vibes.
We will journey to countryside area known as the “volcanic lakes area” in the south of Rome, enjoying an unforgettable food experience in the heart of ancient Castel Gandolfo and we'll take incredible pictures from the belvedere.
The best part of this experience is the trip itself on our cozy and original 1960's Volkswagen minivan equipped with photo-booth, costumes and many funny gadgets!
Our lunch stop will be in an incredible Italian osteria set in an antiques studio. We'll have bruschetta, local cheese and cold cuts as an appetizer, home-made pasta, dessert, local wine, and Italian coffee.
Tour starts between 10am and 11am (depending on the season).
If there are less than 4 participants the tour might be rescheduled
per adult from
What's included :
- on our journey you will enjoy a cozy and original 1960's Volkswagen T1 bus...
- Lunch - Our lunch stop will be in a unique location, an Italian "osteria" set in an antiques studio! We'll have bruschette, local cheese and cold cuts as appetizer, home-made pasta, dessert, wine and coffee.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giro del lago di Albano (anello), Albano Laziale Italy
let's stop on the belvedere on top of the Albano lake to take some incredible pictures with the photo-boot machine and all the costumes and surprises available in the van!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
let's visit ancient Castel Gandolfo from its incredible "belvedere" to the narrow streets rich in small "botteghe" and genuine osterie.
let's have lunch in this incredible Roman osteria in the heart of Castel Gandolfo. We'll have "bruschette", local cheese and cold cuts as an appetizer; different kinds of hand-made pasta; dessert; wine
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lago di Nemi, 00040 Nemi Italy
let's stop to the Nemi lake to enjoy a great coffee and to witness the same magic view painted by late 18th-century artist William Turner.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 164, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.