Around the World in a Day
The best all around tour of the San Juan Bay! AM. PM. or Sunset, sailing around the Bay and Harbor of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. This sightseeing, sailing tour will pass historical, Old San Juan Forts and views of the Castle and city-scapes . A truly exclusive, off the beaten path, private experience. If desired you can learn the skill of sailing with the optional request of a hands-on lesson always available to everyone. We differentiate ourselves as a stepping stone to the education of chartering and discovering the facts of sailing to inform the client so that by the end of this trip you'll have the answers needed to make the decision of buying, chartering and planning for future ownership and basic knowledge of boating and sailing.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
What's included :
- safety gear
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Ground Transportation
- Entry/Admission - San Juan Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan Bay, San Juan Puerto Rico
The Captain will meet you at the fishermen's dock behind the restaurant 'Que Pezcao' and seat everyone inside the boat. We lift the sails and start our 'Around the World in a Day Adventure'! The Captain will tell a bit of history of the San Juan Bay and Puerto Rico while gliding towards the oldest Spanish Fort. Bring your cameras!! Right after that, we peek outside past the fort to open ocean sailing! If the seas are calm enough, the boat can anchor over a nice coral reef for some snorkeling and discovering of marine life. We encourage our guests to take the wheel of the sailboat to get an idea of real sailing, as if they were embarking upon the World tour! When the guest is ready, we return to the restaurant/dock.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Qué PezCao, Calle Cerra, Parque Central, Villa Pesquera Hoare, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. Will match any (USCG certified and fully insured vessel) price in San Juan Bay.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.