Arrabida / Setubal / Azeitão / Freeport - Premium Tour (8)
THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR TOURS, EXPERIENCED DRIVERS
We invite you to discover Portugal through our totally unique tours, to go beyond the main attractions and to feel the authentic Portuguese history and way of life. We will not hesitate to take a detour to show you picturesque and interesting places unknown for most visitors. Experiences of passion of local gastronomy: wine tasting, cheeses, sausages, traditional sweets.
The recognized quality of our drivers is the guarantee of your satisfaction. All our drivers are selected for their knowledge, motivations and relational skills. Your driver will take you to discover magnificent places and monuments.
• The only transportation company certified by ACCOR in Portugal.
• Safe & Clean certificate from Tourism of Portugal
• Top of the line luxury vehicles
• Tailor-made experiences
• Bottled water / Wi-Fi on board
Surprise yourself with Blue Diamond!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Vehicles - Mercedes-Benz models: E-Class, S-Class, V-Class, Sprinter.
- Personal Protection - COVID 19 (individual equipment : face mask, alcohol gel, gloves)
- Private Tourist Driver/Guide
- WI-Fi on board
- Bottled water - Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Everything that was not properly mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Serra da Arrábida, 2925, Portugal
A fascinating day between the blue of the sea and the green of the mountains, discovering a breathtaking nature, friendly people, unique tastes and leisure.
Serra da Arrábida Natural Park is one of the most fascinating landscapes on the coast near Lisbon, of pure Mediterranean vegetation.
Like a green wall peaking over the Atlantic, it shelters small coves of white sand and clear water, without waves, even at the doors of the ocean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Setubal, Setubal, Setubal District, Alentejo
Opportunity to visit Setúbal, a city of fishermen, seafarers, with the hundreds of colourful boats anchored along the riverside. The river, its dolphins, the sea, without forgetting everything it gives us, are an inseparable part of the identity of this locality that gives the peninsula its name and provides unique leisure and gastronomic moments.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Azeitao, Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
Then, we will discover the village of Azeitão, its handicrafts and taste the excellent products of the region such as the excellent DOP cheeses, the famous pies and the wine production that constitutes one of the highlights of this visit, the wines of Piriquita and Moscatel de Setúbal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet, Avenida Euro 2004, Alcochete 2890-154 Portugal
Still on the left bank of the Tagus River, we find the Freeport Fashion Outlet, the largest outlet in Europe, with a wide range of stores with great discounts that are a great attraction for all who visit us, for having luxury brands like Carolina Herrera , Hugo Boss, Burberry, Armani, Purificacion Garcia, D & G, Tommy Hilfiger, among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avenida da Liberdade, Av. da Liberdade, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point to be defined according to location of the costumer( hotel, airport, address).Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID 19 personal protection equipment for all participants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.