Arraial do Cabo One Day Tour from Rio de Janeiro
Pool blue. Green water. Turquoise. Baby blue. The Arraial do Cabo sea has crayon box colors. In this part of the coast of Rio de Janeiro, we find Caribbean stunt beaches, with white sands and very gentle waves.
Cape Town Boat Trip ⛵
Meet one of the most beautiful cities in the lakes region!
Executive Transportation (round trip)
Free buffet lunch
Visit: Praia dos Anjos, Farol Beach, Pontal do Atalaia Prainhas, Forno Beach, Zul Cave and Our Lady's Slit
Stop for a swim: Farol Beach and Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia
Lunch Stop: Deck dos Anjos Restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Farol Beach
- Entry/Admission - Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia
- Entry/Admission - Forno Beach
What's excluded :
- Boarding fee City Hall of Arraial do Cabo (10 R $)
- Beverages and Dessert
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Place where we will board the schooner to make the itinerary by the beaches.
Stop At: Farol Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
In this beach we will make a stop of 30 minutes. The Beach of the Farol is wonderful, crystalline water and a high degree of transparency. It has no structure, because as it is a matter of preservation area, it is stipulated the maximum time of permanence of the bathers. Access only by boats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Crevice of Our Lady of Assumption, Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
Arraial do Cabo holds an image of Our Lady in the middle of the sea. According to residents, the saint was found by a fisherman in the crevice of a cave.
Stop At: Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, 4 Km from the City Center, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 28930-000 Brazil
The staircase that gives access to the Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia seems to lead to paradise. From the top of the hill, what you see is a paradise scenery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forno Beach, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro 574-1004 Brazil
A cove of crystal clear water set amidst mountains of native Atlantic Forest.
Note: Boat trip does not give access to the sandy strip of Praia do Forno Beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-We do Pick in the hotels located (Leblon, Ipanema. Copacabana and Center).-If you are staying in another location or residential location, please contact us to arrange meeting point at the nearest Hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.