Arrábida & Wine experience Private Tour
There's another hidden treasure south of the Tagus river! You will discover the astonishing region of the Arrábida natural park. Passing through the cape Espichel and Arrábida coast (Portinho), you will get in the mood to have an amazing wine experience. Experience the awarded wines of the area, in Azeitão and Palmela, enjoying as well the fishing village of Sesimbra and an great lunch with the delicacies of the portuguese seafood in Setúbal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop-off in Lisbon at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores Square / Marquis of Pombal
- You may need to reach a standard pickup point,Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha subway station
- Hotel pickup (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (downtown).
- Small group tour (4 people max.)
- Professional and experienced driver / guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bacalhoa Vinhos de Portugal
What's excluded :
- Entrance in monuments
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Espichel, Oeste de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-738 Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sesimbra, Sesimbra, Setubal District, Alentejo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal District, Alentejo
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Setubal, Setubal, Setubal District, Alentejo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bacalhoa Vinhos de Portugal, Estrada Nacional 10, Vila Nogueira de Azeitao 2925-710 Portugal
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Lisbon, Portugal
2: R. Dr. Alfredo da Costa 6, 2710-523 Sintra, Portugal
3: Largo da Estação, 2750-427 Cascais, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
The product offers transfersPlease provide us with your HotelPick-up at your hotel (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). In Lisbon it may be necessary to reach a standard boarding point ( in the areas of Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha). The Parque das Nações area is not available to be removed. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.Ports
- Lisbon Center
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ON REQUEST ONLY (subject to availability).
- It is a good idea to wear sneakers or other appropriate walking shoes and bring a water bottle. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so bring a jacket.
- Please note that babies and children occupy a seat.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (eg heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled unless there are warnings and warnings by official bodies.
- Children's seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours prior to the activity for the exact boarding time and time (usually between 08:00 and 08:45 hours).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (downtown). It may be necessary to reach a standard boarding point (ie in the areas of Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha). The Parque das Nações area is not available to be removed.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sporting and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However, we will always offer alternatives to avoid such situations; One is to change the collection and delivery locations. Unfortunately, this can be transmitted without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.