Arrábida Day Trip with 4x4 ATV Adventure from Lisbon
Have you heard of the Serra da Arrábida and would like to get to know it?
Come and have a different tour. In Arrábida A 4x4 ATV is waiting for you for a amazing ride in the morning. This way you will be able to explore areas not accessible with conventional cars. We will show you part of this region in a different and fun way! Enjoy also a real portuguese lunch and a wine tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hour 4x4 Kart ride
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Private Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Setubal, Setubal, Setubal District, Alentejo
Departure from Lisbon by the 25 de Abril Bridge, we will take a road by the beautiful countryside of Setúbal.
Stop At: Palmela, Palmela, Setubal District, Alentejo
A ATV will be waiting for us at Arrábida mountain for a 2-hour adventure, this way you will be able to explore areas not accessible with conventional cars. We will show you part of this region in a different and fun way!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Azeitao, Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
It will be served in a local restaurant. A tasting menu with several typical Portuguese dishes will be served. Absolutely delicious!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vila Nogueira de Azeitao, Vila Nogueira de Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
In the afternoon, you will have the opportunity to visit a genuinely Portuguese wine cellar and taste some of the best wines from the region.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal District, Alentejo
Finally, to conclude, you will be able to enjoy the fabulous landscape from the top of Serra da Arrábida.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.