Arrábida Land & Sea
Considered one of the best in the world, the Livramento Market in Setúbal is a daily explosion of aroma, color and flavor.
Fort S. Filipe for breathtaking views over the city of Setubal and Troia.
Serra Arrábida, where you can enjoy Mediterranean flora and fantastic views of the highland and Sea.
Cabo Espichel, promontory where you will enjoy the Atlantic Ocean.
Last stop at Adega Lima Fortuna, producer of unique liquors where you will have a cheese tasting and local sweets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Departure from Lisbon towards Setúbal via the 25 de Abril Bridge, from where you can see the statue of Cristo Rei and beautiful views over the city of Lisbon.
In Setúbal we will visit the Livramento Market where you can enjoy and taste everything that is best produced in the region ... From fruit, vegetables, herbs and fish just out of the sea ... A real aromatic explosion, colorful and tasty.
We will go up to Fort S. Filipe, Fortress of the XIVth Century with breathtaking views of the city of Setúbal and Troia.
We will cross the Serra Arrábida, where you can enjoy Mediterranean flora, with luck you can see wild orchids, unique in Europe and fantastic views of the Serra and Mar.
Cape Espichel, promontory where you will enjoy in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and the Monastery of XIVth Century.
Last stop at Adega Lima Fortuna, producer of unique liquors where you will have a cheese show and local sweets, and buy delicious souvenirs.
Return to Lisbon!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.