Arrábida SUP Tours
We focus on excellence. The quality of our services is recognized by those who do activities at our school. In addition to having the best background of the country, we do not question the safety of those who take walks in our school.
We have a young, friendly, specialized and professional team.
We are a SUP School certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation and ASUPP Stand Up Paddle Association of Portugal.
All our coaches have Professional ID (IPDJ)
per adult from
What's included :
- Board, paddle, vest and leash
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural da Arrabida
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Stroll in the Professor Luiz Saldanha Marine Park
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 2925, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.