Arrábida Tour 4 pax to 8 pax group - Half Day
- This half day tour stars after the pick-up at your hotel (4 hours tour in a mini van with air conditioned)
- We will cross the estuary of Tagus River through magistral bridge 25 de Abril
-King Christ Monument towards to Setubal Peninsula.
- Arrabida Natural´s Park.
- Azeitão: a pretty and prosperous village in the region of Setubal at the foot of Arrabida Hills.
-A visit to the Wine producer family Museum José Maria da Fonseca.
- Returning to Lisbon and to your hotel will be by the Vasco da Gama Bridge - the longest in Europe (17 Km).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Jose Maria de Fonseca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
The 25 de Abril Bridge is a suspension road-rail bridge over the Tagus River that connects the city of Lisbon to the city of Almada, in Portugal. The bridge crosses the Tagus estuary.
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Situated by the sea, between Setúbal and the fishing village of Sesimbra, Arrábida Natural Park has an incomparable beauty, where the blue of the sea alternates with the whitish tones of the limestone cliffs and the green vegetation.
In addition to the Serra da Arrábida, the park includes other elevations such as the Serra do Risco, where is the highest point of the Portuguese continental coast. It is a magnificent cliff of 380 meters high, which precipitates over the sea from where you can enjoy an unforgettable panoramic view of the Atlantic.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jose Maria de Fonseca, Rua Jose Augusto Coelho 11 13 Vila Nogueira, Azeitao 2925 Portugal
Built in the 19th century, it was restored in 1923 by the Swiss architect Ernesto Korrodi, having been the residence of the Soares Franco family until 1974.
The tour through the Casa-Museu begins with a brief explanation of the company's history, followed by a visit to the old wineries: Adega da Mata and Adega dos Teares Novos, where it stages, among others, the Periquita wine, and the Old Looms Winery, home to the oldest Setcbal Moscatels, some of which are authentic relics over 100 years old. In the end, the visitor will have the opportunity to know and taste some of the wines produced by José Maria da Fonseca.
When you visit our Wine Shop, you can still get lost in choosing a wine for that special occasion and complementing regional gourmet products.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place at Lisbon ,Sintra,Almada and SetúbalPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.