One of the best aspects of the Arrival Expo is that it is fully customizable. That means that if there are stops or adventures that you would like to add to the trip, all you have to do is let us know. You will find that the Arrival Expo is led by a professional tour guide who is native to St. Lucia and who can answer any questions you may have about the island and its many attractions. All of our tour guides are fully dedicated to making your St. Lucia experience one that you will want to relive again and again, and this commitment shows in every step of your experience, from the moment you call to book or ask questions until after your tour is over.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Soufriere Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
Whether you want to tour the only drive-in volcano in the world, take a hot mud bath in the mineral pools, visit the ancient and historic town of Soufriere, explore the Pitons from incredible vantage points, or take in the very best dining in St. Lucia, the Arrival Expo is just what you need.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hewanorra International Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.