Arrival Private Transfer from Bergen Airport BGO to Bergen City by Minivan
Why spend your precious time waiting at the airport. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from Bergen Airport (BGO) to Bergen City by a private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Airport taxes, 60 waiting time and handling charges
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- Minivan Peugeot Traveller or similar.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Enjoy a comfortable and private transfer from Bergen Airport (BGO) to Bergen City in an elegant and fully-equipped Minivan Peugeot Traveller or similar.
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting after your disembarkation time at the arrival lounge just after you pick up your luggage and hold up a sign showing the name of the lead passenger. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about the city.
We would appreciate it if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation, you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
After you've collected your luggage, meet your Chauffeur at the Arrival's Hall. 60 minutes of waiting time included.
AirportsBergen Airport, Flyplassvegen 555, 5258 Bergen, Norway
Return Detail :Bergen, Norway - Your Hotel or Accommodation in Bergen
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When arriving on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.