Art & Alleys of Melbourne Private Tour with Photos
What better way to escape the heat of summer or the rain in winter than to wander the narrow alleys and arcades that Melbourne has recently become famous for. We’ll show you some of the best street art and shopping in the most picturesque nooks and crannies of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Coffee tasting
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 10 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Melbourne is often referred to as the cultural hubs of Australia. A place where foodies, art enthusiasts, and creatives are magnetically drawn to. On this 2-hour private walking tour, we’ll be exploring the city’s many cultural facets, from boutique shopping to internationally renowned street art and much more.
Your personal guide-ographer will escort you through secret alleys, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist trail, where the street art scene has flourished in recent years.
Much of our time is spent under cover which makes this tour a great option for when the weather is not playing nice since we can easily escape the rain or heat.
You’ll meet your guide in true Melbourne fashion – under the Flinder’s Street Station steps. From here you will have a great view along the Yarra River and we’ll help point out our favorite spots to grab a bite or drink.
Once we leave Federation Square we’ll be diving deep into the nooks and crannies of Melbourne’s revitalized lanes, alleys, and arcades. Following this squiggly network of narrow passages, we’ll pass by art-filled walls with a grimy grungy feel and through high-end shopping arcades worthy of royalty.
There are many spectacular buildings scattered around Melbourne thanks to the influx of cash during the Gold Rush and we’ll take you into some of our favorites, stopping to grab a delicious coffee early on for that extra boost!
This itinerary is jammed full of eye-catching moments with lots of opportunities for us to snap a bunch of photos. At the end of this tour you’ll be left wondering how the last two hours flew by so quickly.
Departure Point :Flinders Street Station
Return Detail :Melbourne Central
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.