Art & Cultural Tour of São Paulo - Borders of the City
Tourists typically visit the same areas and rarely get outside of the city center. This tour is designed to change that. Get off of the beaten track and explore the diverse nationalities, religions and cultures that live on the outskirts of the city.
From Italian and Lebanese immigrant communities to the largest outdoor urban art museum in the world, this tour has it all, including great food and drinks!
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Immigration of the State of Sao Paulo
- Entry/Admission - Esfiha Juventus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Immigration of the State of Sao Paulo, Rua Visconde de Parnaiba 1316, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 03164-300 Brazil
Let’s meet at the cafe inside of the Immigration Museum,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Esfiha Juventus, R. Visc. de Laguna, 152 - Mooca, São Paulo - SP, 03112-110, Brazil
Then we will get to know the Lebanese culture in the most delicious way possible: through the food!
In a famous esfiha shop, we will taste various Arabic delicacies.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Estadio Conde Rodolfo Crespi, Rua Javari, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 03112-100 Brazil
Continue on to Juventus Stadium, a traditional Italian club and where Pele, the Brazilian soccer star, made his greatest goal. As there is no video record, we will replay the moment as the group learns to play football, one of the country’s passions.
Pass By: Temple of Solomon, Avenida Celso Garcia 605 Brás, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 03015-000 Brazil
Then we will go to another neighborhood to see the Temple of Solomon, the World Headquarters for the Kingdom of God Church and the largest religious space in the country. The site is very restricted and is evangelical, one of the biggest religions in the country.
Stop At: Parque da Juventude, Avenida Cruzeiro do sul 2630 Carandiru, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 02030-100 Brazil
For relaxation, we’ll then take a pleasant stroll through the park that was once one of the largest prisons in Latin America, Carandiru. The environment was once dark and heavy, now it brings together different types of people who play sports, exercise and participate in various cultural activities.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Museu da Imigração do Estado de São Paulo, R. Visc. de Parnaíba, 1316 - Mooca, São Paulo - SP, 03164-300, Brazil
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Av. Dr. Antônio Maria Laet, 100 - Tucuruvi, São Paulo - SP, 02240-000, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The whole experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- The city experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them.It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.