Art & Mythology in the Borghese Gallery Tour for Kids & Families with Alessandra
This 2-hour exclusive
Private Borghese Gallery Museum Ancient Myths & Arts Family Tour will allow you to explore one of the most charming museums in Europe with a top-rated kid-friendly guide.
You will experience the considerable
impact of masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini, Canova, Titian and other famous artists.
Their artwork tells
of ancient myths, like Hades and Persephone, Apollo and Daphne, Zeus and Artemis, the fall of Troy, Hercules and his adventures and many other legends.
All your family will have fun playing games and engaging in
tailored activities while learning about history and art thanks to your local guide Alessandra!
Please note that the Gallery gets fully booked very quickly and we advise you to book the tour a few weeks in advance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra, 00185 Rome Italy
The Borghese Gallery is a truly precious treasure chest displaying masterpieces from the Roman, Renaissance and Baroque periods. You will discover heroes, gods, saints and historical figures painted and sculpted by great artists like Raphael, Caravaggio, Correggio, Canova and Bernini.
You will embark on an incredible journey through beauty in its greatest artistic expression while discovering ancient myths and legends. And there are a lot of fantastic stories to learn about!
Enjoy searching for gods, demigods, heroes and mythological figures like Apollo, Venus, Hades, Artemis, Dyonisus, Hercules, Polyphemus, Satyrs and also a very special unicorn! Learn about their adventures, their skills and powers, and 'find' them portrayed as historical celebrities!
With multimedia tools and tailored activies your top-rated guide Alessandra will allow you to explore this magnificent collection and admire masterpieces such as Apollo and Daphne, Hades and Proserpine, David, St. Jerome, Danae and many others.
Your guide Alessandra will engage all your family with scavenger hunts, games, trivia and visual tools, to ensure that you will have fun as you learn!
Departure Point :Just in front of the Borghese Gallery main entrance, your guide will be holding a sign with your name
Return Detail :The tour will end inside the Borghese Museum
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.