Art and Culture in Budapest with a Local
This 1h30 walking tour is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Budapest as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Budapest and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Budapest.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Budapest is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Let us meet in front of this building and start the Experience from here!
Pass By: Károly körút, Budapest, Károly krt., Hungary
Get to know more about the Neopaint and their project!
Pass By: Budapest, Király u. 23, 1077 Hungary
You will get to see some amazing street art and know more about it and find out why it has become so popular in Budapest!
Pass By: Budapest, Dob u. 36, 1072 Hungary
We will be able to see the wonderful Rubik's cube mural with a quote that could be a real way of living: ""There is always a solution - and not just one" by E. Rubik himself.
Pass By: Budapest, Rumbach Sebestyén u. 10, 1075 Hungary
We will finish our Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover the rest of Budapest!
Departure Point :Budapest, Szent István tér 15, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Budapest, Rumbach Sebestyén u. 10, 1075 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.