Art and Culture in Innsbruck with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Innsbruck as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Innsbruck and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Innsbruck.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Innsbruck is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maximilianstraße 9, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
You will see a wonderful mural from a local artist, let me tell you more about him!
Pass By: CI IN052c Josef Moller Haus, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
This place is decorated from the bottom to the ceiling!
Pass By: Helbling House, Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 10, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
It is one of the most beautiful houses in the city, while walking there I can let you know more about the local culture and traditions that we have!
Pass By: Hofkirche, Universitaetsstrasse 2, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
The church is a must-see for every traveller coming to Innsbruck!
Pass By: Hofburg, Innsbruck, Rennweg 1/3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
We will and the Experience by the museum and you can then continue on your own to discover Innsbruck!
Departure Point :Maximilianstraße 9, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Return Detail :Hofburg, Innsbruck, Rennweg 1/3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.