Art and Culture in Paris with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Paris as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Paris and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Paris.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Paris is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 107 Rue Oberkampf, 75011 Paris, France
We will start our Experience here!
Pass By: Parc de Belleville, 47 Rue des Couronnes, 75020 Paris, France
Get to know more about the artists Seth and Kenor!
Pass By: Rue de Ménilmontant, 75020 Paris, France
This mural was made in honour of the past of this district, discover this wonderful work from Jérôme Mesnager.
Pass By: Rue d'Aubervilliers, Paris, France
Discover the longest mural in Paris!
Pass By: Rue de l'Ourcq, 75019 Paris, France
We will end the Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover the artsy side of Paris!
Departure Point :107 Rue Oberkampf, 75011 Paris, France
Return Detail :Rue de l'Ourcq, 75019 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.