Art and Culture of Stuttgart with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private Local.
Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience!
Whether you are visiting Stuttgart as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you!
While walking the streets of Stuttgart and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Stuttgart.
I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colorful and multifaceted Stuttgart is!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local who wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, Drinks or Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Staatsgalerie, Konrad-Adenauer-Str. 30-32, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
We will start our Experience in front of Staatsgalerie Stuttgart, and take a look at the beauty of this building :-)
Pass By: Opernhaus, Oberer Schloßgarten 3, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
The Opera House is a place of beauty, history and art, let me tell you more about it!
Pass By: Palace Square, Schlossplatz 4, 70173 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
The Castle is a place full of secret and wonderful art pieces, come discover it with me!
Pass By: Bad Cannstatt, Stuttgart, Germany
This is a place full of urban and street art, let me tell you everything about it! On the way there I will let you know more about all our customs and traditions!
Departure Point :Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 30-32, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
Return Detail :Bad Cannstatt, Stuttgart, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.