Art in London Tour
The Art in London Tour is unique in London. Your guide is himself a professional London artist, who possesses an outstanding knowledge of fine art and art history. Three of the best art galleries in London are on the tour including the world-famous National Gallery, Portrait Gallery and the amazing Wallace Collection. In addition, this tour is all inclusive - all admission fees, transport by cab and a lovely High Tea at Wallace House, are all included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Traditional English afternoon High Tea.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN England
The National Gallery is London's premier gallery of fine art. We take a journey through European painting ranging from 13th century Italy to 19th century France. From Leonardo Da Vinci to Van Gogh. In the original building, rooms reflect the developments in painting across Europe. We go on a journey to Holland in the Golden Age, with masterpieces by Rembrandt and Vermeer and we see how painting developed in Spain, most famously with works by Velazquez.
After a well deserved coffee break in the National Gallery Café we have the opportunity to focus on both English paintings by Turner and Constable, and perhaps the most popular paintings in the Gallery, those by the French impressionists like Monet, Seurat as well as Cezanne and Van Gogh.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Portrait Gallery, Charing Cross Road 2 St. Martin's Place, London WC2H 0HE England
At approximately 12:30 p.m. we walk to the nearby National Portrait Gallery to see the collection of Tudor Portraits illustrating English history, with famous images of Henry VIII and his daughter Elizabeth 1st.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wallace Collection, Hertford House Manchester Square Manchester Square, London W1U 3BN England
Leaving the National Portrait Gallery, we head to Manchester Square by one of London's iconic black cabs, arriving at the Wallace Collection about 2:00 p.m. We explore this magnificent 18th century mansion which has become one of London's favourite, but less well known, museums.
Here we discover a remarkable art collection, but also armour, clocks and furniture in beautifully restored rooms. For example, there is an entire room dedicated to views of Venice by Canaletto and Guardi.
At approximately 3:00 p.m. we head to the Wallace Café for a lovely afternoon High Tea. After tea, the tour concludes here, which is just a short walk from the shops of Oxford Street.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Saint Martin-In-The Fields Church Path, St Martin-In-The Fields Church Path, London, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Wallace House, Caledonian Rd, London N7 8TL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our tours are very safe in terms of COVID-19. Two main reasons: max. of 5 pax on this tour. We black cab it on this tour up to the Wallace Collection. Also, a walking tour with good social distancing. at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.