Art Lovers - Visit World Renowned Pablo Atchugarry Foundation!
Pablo Atchugarry Foundation is a non-profit institution inaugurated in 2007 in Punta del Este. We are the leader in Sightseeing, Art & Cultural Tours in Uruguay and was specifically designed for you in mind. The foundation was created with the spirit of promoting visual arts, literature, music, dance and other creative outputs. This social and cultural project is constructed in a dynamic and constant way and it is consolidated through the work and experience of its founder.
The premises are composed of the sculptor’s workshop, a building with three exposition rooms, an auditorium (destined for concerts, projections and conferences), an open air stage for a variety of shows, a didactic room where sculpture, painting, drawing and ceramic classes are held, and a space which holds the permanent collection and the work of the founder. A 30-hectare sculpture park surrounds the compound. At the same time there is a large parking space and a heliport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Pablo Atchugarry
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundacion Pablo Atchugarry, Ruta 104 - Km. 4. 5 El Chorro, Punta del Este 20003 Uruguay
The Pablo Atchugarry Foundation is a non-profit institution created by the Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry in 2007 in Punta del Este, Uruguay. The institution aims at promoting visual arts, literature, music, dance and other art forms to its community and visitors. The driver will meet you at your Hotel in Punta del Este or at the Port if you are arriving via cruise ship. You will head to Pablo Atchugarry's Museum in the Countryside of La Barra, which is about 35min from town. You will drive along the coast passing many interesting attractions on route to this world famous foundation.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mano de Punta del Este, Rambla General Jose Artigas Brava Beach, Punta del Este 20100 Uruguay
There will be a stop at La Mano (Hand out of the Sand) to take a picture. La Mano is a sculpture in Punta del Este by Chilean artist Mario Irarrázabal. It depicts five human fingers partially emerging from sand and is located on Parada 1 at Brava Beach in Punta del Este, a popular tourist town in Uruguay. It is also known as either Los Dedos, or Hombre emergiendo a la vida
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Playa Brava, Vaz Ferreira #33 y Barranca Abajo Edificio Scorpio, Punta del Este 20100 Uruguay
No-frills beach offering scenic surrounds & strong currents, making it popular for surfers. You will get to see Playa Brava beachside on route to the foundation.
Pass By: La Barra, La Barra, Maldonado, Maldonado Department
La Barra is a small beach town 20min from Punta del Este very popular in the summer. You will drive through the town of La Barra on route to the foundation.
Pass By: Manantiales, Manantiales, Maldonado Department
Manantiales is a laid-back fishing village that becomes a chic beach resort in summer, drawing stylish crowds to its open-air cocktail lounges and late-night clubs. You will drive through the town of Manantiales on route to the foundation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Artico, El Trinquete, 20100 Punta del Este, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
Departure Time :3/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We avoid large crowds!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.