Art Nouveau Small Group Walking Tour of Riga
This will be a great opportunity to see the art of different buildings and take photos of well known places. This will be a private tour with opportunity to ask all questions to your guide. Explore Riga with a professional local tour guide, who will tell you the real stories and legends about this historic part of Riga.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- In this tour the guide will lead you to the Art Nouveau district. Each building is worth seeing in this district. You will see the amazing work of architect Mikhail Eisenstein. Special tour through this district will allow you to see the most beautiful side of the city.
In Riga, Art Nouveau architecture (Jugendstil architecture)can be seen almost everywhere. That’s why Riga is so popular with it’s huge collection of Art Nouveau styled buildings. With it’s 750 buildings, Riga is the Art Nouveau capital of the world.
The most enchanting part of Riga is the Old Town. The buildings and the history surrounding them creates a fascinating and whimsical picture of Riga’s past. This area also offers all of the amenities that you could possibly need: bars, nightclubs, restaurants, hotels, museums and, most importantly, a great atmosphere.
Departure Point :Laima's clock by the Freedom monument
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Tour ends where agreed
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.