Artisan Cheese Tastings and Sales
High Valley Cheese Co is a family run business that is proud not only on their passion for creating delicious artisan, small batch cheese, but also for their commitment to sustainability.
Milk for the cheese and all other ingredients are sourced locally, packaging is environmentally friendly and the day time needs of the cheesemaking facility are run on solar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cheese tasting
What's excluded :
Taste from our selection of award winning artisan cheeses and learn about where and how they are made. Bookings and tickets are NOT required.
Our range includes: Triple Cream Brie, Washed Rind Rouge, Stefan and Colly Blues, Marinated Fetta - Pesto, Tomato, Olive, Chilli and plain brined, Caerphilly Cheddar and Smoked Caerphilly Cheddar. Hopefully a little of something for everyone.
Departure Point :137 Ulan Rd, Putta Bucca NSW 2850, Australia
Departure Time :7/25/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.