Artisan's place visit and local products' tasting by 1001 Albanian Adventures
Artisans of Berat are very talented and through this tour we would like to emphasize their talent. we will visit one artisan's workplace , so we can better know his work, his conditions, history of the family and the inherited art etc. At the same time we are going to visit his home to have a local experience and taste delicious gliko his wife has prepared, traditional homemade raki and liker, and have a very nice chat as well.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Artisan's studio visit
- Alcoholic Beverages - traditional homemade raki and liker tasting
- Gliko tasting (2-3 types)
- Fresh water from the tape (drinking water)
- Entry/Admission - Quarter Of Gorica
What's excluded :
- products you would like to buy (artisan's work, gliko etc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quarter Of Gorica, Berat Albania
We will enjoy the view of Gorica quarter while we taste some delicious local products.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1001 Albanian Adventures, 40.705287, 19.952032, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.