Artistic Barcelona: The Best of Gaudi Afternoon Tour
Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about all the secrets hidden and skip the lines at Park Güell on a guided walking tour. Walk along the most important street in Barcelona and admire the two most important Gaudí Houses from the outside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual local guide
- Radio guide system
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Park Güell
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Casa Batllo
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour ends at Casa Batlló, the transportation back to the office is not included.
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Passeig de Gracia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The first part of the visit consists in a walking tour around the exterior of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
We will finish de tour with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops we can find some buildings in modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour will end up in front of Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :CASA BATLLÓ, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infants travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide and for your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.