The art tours give us the magnificent historical panorama of the city of Quetzaltenango, we are a city of artists of different types. A great influence of different cultures is observed in its architecture, frescoes, etc. And currently there is a wide variety of emerging artists and it is felt throughout the city. It is necessary that the visitor has an experiential experience with art, and can delve into himself to externalize his own creativity. In this tour you will meet several of the best Quetzalteco artists as specialized guides with whom they can learn and even make with their own hands a personalized souvenir made by you. There is the possibility of participating in workshops or special classes according to the time as we continually visit and collaborate with international artists as well.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Express art class
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
We will give an explanation of the streets and monuments where we will pass on the way to the place of the tour.
Departure Point :1: Banco Industrial, Manzana 7 Lote 1, Cantón La Democracia U. Mesoamericana, Municipio Quetzaltenango Departamento Quetzaltenango Guatemala, Quezaltenango 09001, Guatemala
2: Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.