This tour will take us to know the most important places of the city,
starting with the imposing Sé Cathedral, located in the Batalha district.
This tour includes the tallest tower in Portugal, the Clérigos Tower, the manor São Bento Train Station, the historic Avenida dos Aliados and the beautiful Lello & Irmão Bookstore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
Departure Point :Rua das Taipas 13, 4050-093 Porto, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.