Artists in Montmartre & Sacred heart private tour
In 1900 Montmartre was the world capital of artists. Your professional guide will explain to you why Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, Degas, Toulouse Lautrec used to live their. You will discover where they used to live and some artists studios. You will love the charming streets & atmosphere. Montmartre disctrict is still appearing like a little French village. You will visit also the amazing Sacred heart basilica. The second most important church in Paris. You will be impressed by its mosaics (the biggest in France). From the top oft he hill you will have one of the greatest views over Paris. With your private guide you it will be easy to spot all the major Parisian monuments you will see. This tour is a fantastic opportunity for all the art lovers who want to discover in more depth history of impressionist & modern artists.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional guide service private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Visit the charming district of Montmartre appearing like a French village with old houses, cabarets, vineyards. See Artists'studios and visit the great Sacred heart basilica
Departure Point :Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Montmartre, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please not we need a minimum of 2 participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.