Aruba 1-Tank guided Dive for certified divers with own equipment
Off the coast where we are - far away from the crowds - there are beautiful and healthy reefs with a lot of varied corals and other marine life.
Reefs with names like Sponge, Tire, Anchor, Bali, Barcadera, Harbor, Fingers, Mark, Isla di Oro, Mangel Halto, Hole in the Wall and many others.
In addition, the beautiful dive spots such as Jane C wreck and the Airplanes.
For safety reasons, we primarily look at the weather and sea conditions. In addition, to the certificate levels and requests, before we choose which dive spots to go to.
For sure; we will do our best to give our customers their best dive experience during their stay in Aruba.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up: everywhere on the island if you don't have your own transportation.
- Cruise terminal pickup (outside gate 3 in front of the Diamond International shop)
- Eco-friendly sunscreen.
- Cold drinking water, friendly chat and a big smile.
What's excluded :
- Dive Equipment (missing parts can be rented at the shop against fair prices but cash please!). • Local Government Tax.
- Local Government Tax of 6%.
Between 9 am and about 1 pm we take our certified divers to great dive spots in our beautiful and quiet area on the southern side of the island.
Sometimes from shore, mostly with our charming lady the Drumfish.
The afternoon dive is always from shore and can be at Tres Trapi.
Because these dives are performed with your dive equipment, we ask you to prepare your own dive set for the dive so that you feel comfortable with your equipment during the dive.
If you need help with this, our Instructors are ready to help you where necessary.
Underwater, these Instructors will guide you along the beautiful reefs or wrecks.
• Pure Diving Aruba, Bucutiweg, Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Point :Pure Diving Aruba, Bucutiweg, Oranjestad, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
After the booking we will contact you regarding the pickup time and place.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Only for certified divers.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- After diving you are not allowed to fly for at least 24 hours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pickup / drop off with social distance in van with open windows. Whole activity in the open air and in the wind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.