Aruba 1-Tank guided UV Night Dive for certified divers with own equipment
The blue light used in fluorescent night diving is not a blacklight. The blacklight would work, but due to the physical properties of water, the specific wavelength of our blue lights has better results.
In order to get the best results, something has to take the blue out of the light that bounces of what you’re looking at. Therefore, we wear a visor that covers our masks. This visor has a specific yellow color that takes out the blue and leaves only the fluorescent colors.
For the absolute best results, we only use the best equipment available on the market. A lot of research has gone into the equipment we use to get the perfect wavelength of light for optimal excitation of the coral.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up; almost everywhere on the island.
- Cruise terminal pickup (outside gate 3 in front of the Diamond International shop)
- Cold drinking water our smile and nice chats.
What's excluded :
- Dive Equipment (missing parts can be rented at the shop against fair prices but cash please!
- Local Government Tax of 6%
FLUORESCENT NIGHT DIVING – A DIVE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!
Even the most seasoned divers respond with amazement to their first fluorescent night dive. The reef is simply another world all of a sudden. Terms often used to describe the experience are; “Extraterrestrial”, “Disco diving” and “a different dimension”.
Fluorescence is a completely passive phenomena that occurs in some aquatic creatures. It costs them no energy, and the evolutionary purpose of the reaction is still not fully understood by scientists. What is known is that some aquatic animals and corals simply glow when a specific wavelength of light is shone on them, while others look no different than they do on a normal night dive.
Coral conservationists use the fluorescence to identify “coral recruits” on reefs. Coral recruits are coral polyps that have attached themselves to the reef substrate to form a new colony. They are tiny and hard to see during the daylight, but are very visible during a fluorescent dive as bright little dots.
The dive will be at The Hole in the Wall.
• Pure Diving Aruba, Bucutiweg, Oranjestad Aruba
Departure Point :Pure Diving Aruba, Bucutiweg, Oranjestad, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you after your booking with all details you need to know.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Scuba diving is an exciting and demanding activity. To scuba dive you must not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions. You’re respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with hear problem, or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, should not dive. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program.
- After diving you are not allowed to fly for at least 24 hours.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pickup / drop off with social distance in van with open windows. Whole activity in the open air and in the wind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.