Aruba 7 Stops Northcoast UTV Afternoon Tour
Ready for the ultimate thrill on Aruba? Jump behind the wheel and drive your own 4X4 Utility Terrain Vehicle, which is the most adventurous way to discover the island’s most hidden treasures!
Visit sites that only 4X4 vehicles can reach, like Ayo Rock formation.The amazing Natural bridge.The Secret Natural pool, one of the island’s most Its limestone cliffs, crystal-clear waters and crashing waves will for sure leave you speechless. Visit the Alto Vista Chapel, the California Lighthouse, and Aruba’s only hidden pool. Drive by breathtaking sites along the rough north shore of the island, making your vacation an experience of a lifetime. To round off this afternoon of fun, take a dip and snorkel at one of Aruba’s best snorkeling spots: 'Tres Trapi Beach"
- Ayo Rock formation
- Natural Bridge
- Secret Pool
- Bushiribana Ruins
- Alto Vista Chapel
-Driving thru the dessert area to reach the next stop
- California Lighthouse
- Swimming at "Tres Trapi"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Bandana
- Snorkel Equipment
- Local taxes
- Cold bottles of water
- Snacks Chips
- Professional Certified tourguide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ayo Rock Formations
- Entry/Admission - Natural Bridge
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Entry/Admission - California Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aruba, Aruba
At our main office (Schotlandstraat 77-A, Oranjestad, Aruba), you will meet your tour guide and receive a safety briefing. After putting on your complimentary bandana, you are ready to go on adventure!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ayo Rock Formations, Aruba
The Arawak people were the earliest settlers on the island. They used to visit Ayo Rock Formations so that they could hear incoming thunderstorms closing in on the island of Aruba. They also carved paintings in rocks called petroglyphs while performing religious rites.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Windward Coast Andicuri Beach, Arikok National Park Aruba
he Aruba Natural Bridge was a tourist attraction in Aruba that was formed naturally out of coral limestone. It collapsed on September 2, 2005.One of the most amazing view Aruba has to offer.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Natural Pool, Windward Coast, Noord Aruba
The Secret Pool is one of the most amazing hidden treasures that some one could experience.Crystal clear waters, adventure waiting of a hidden pool.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Spanish Lagoon, Oranjestad Aruba
The Bushiribana smelter in 1825 to extract gold from the ore that was being mined in the nearby hills of Ceru Plat; it operated for ten years. Today, its remains are one of the most visited stops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
Alto Vista Chapel is a small Catholic chapel that stands on the hills above the north shore of Aruba. The present chapel was completed in 1952 and is located on the exact same location as the original chapel, which was built by the Venezuelan missionary in 1750.Driving thru the dessert area to reach your next stop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
The California Lighthouse was constructed between 1914 and 1916 near the island’s northwestern tip. It was named after the S. S. California, a ship that sunk near the coast of Aruba. The stone lighthouse was fully renovated in 2016 and now gives guests the opportunity to climb the top for $5, to witness one of the most spectacular views of the island.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Tres Trapi, Aruba
Tres Trapi (meaning “three steps”) is a tiny sandy cove nestled in the rocky northwestern shore of Aruba. The 10-meters long beach is accessible by three rustic steps carved into the rock, after which the site have been named. Tres Trapi has white sand, grey cliff and pristine placid waters, where hundreds of red cushion starfish lay on the seafloor, making it one of the favorite and most photogenic snorkeling spots of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Before the start of this tour, we will pick you up at your hotel, your Airbnb, or at the cruise port. Please make sure you fill out your pick-up location. Our pick-up time for the afternoon tour is between 1:30-1:45PM. Airports
- Reina Beatrix Airport, Aruba
- Aruba Cruise Terminal, Lloyd G. Smith Blvd, Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All drivers are required to bring a valid driver’s license to the main office
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.