Aruba Discover Scuba Diving Course
Discover a new world of life underneath the sea during this 3/4-hour scuba diving course in Aruba. Without the need for certification, this opportunity allows you to experience new adventures and animals you didn't know could be real. Let a trained professional show you what you’re missing and jump in the water for an experience you’ll never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (low/high rise hotels)
- Theory class
- 1 open-water dive
- Professional instructor
What's excluded :
- Government taxes
- There is nothing quite like the thrill of diving; learning to breath underwater, the freedom of being weightless. Experience all that and more during this 3-hour scuba course in Aruba.
A trained professional will help set you up with gear and teach you how to breath underwater and operate the tools the make scuba possible. Experience new adventures and see animals you didn’t know that could be real as you glide through the water.
Without the requirement of certification, this half-day course will teach you about giving and theory as well as provide the chance to do an open-water dive.
Departure Point :Departs from most Aruba hotels and the Aruba cruise ship terminal
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be 10 years or older to participate in this activity.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.