Aruba Horseback Riding Tour to Hidden Lagoon
Ride horseback through Aruba's natural wonders and enjoy breathtaking sights on your way. Enjoy a small group tour with friendly, attentive, multilingual guides who have your safety and enjoyment in mind. Helmets are available. Great trails for all skill levels including beginners and children! The Lagoon is a natural waterhole for lizards,birds and such amid cacti invested countryside typical to aruba. Depending on weather conditions (drought or rain) there will be water in it. This ride is excellent for families with children , young at heart and beginner riders. One hour perfect. If you wish to see some more opt for the 1 1/2 hour ride to the Urirama cove beach. perfect pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
After pickup from your Aruba hotel you will be transported to the ranch where you will meet your guide and your horse for the tour. After an overview and a safety briefing it will be time to ride. There are six available departure times to choose from for this 1-hour tour, including 9a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m., and 5 p.m.
From the ranch, your guide takes you on horseback through the 'Cunucu' or Aruban countryside which means you will not have to cross streets or ride among traffic.Travel through the countryside until you get to the hidden lagoon (drinking hole for the animals) where donkeys, iguanas, and parakeets call home.(seeing the animals not guaranteed. Take pictures and enjoy the stunning views. Perfect for families with small children,beginner riders. Or just a short ride. Small groups only.
Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off one hour after your tour begins.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
• Rancho Notorious Aruba, Boroncana Palm Beach, Noord Aruba
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all major hotels from renaissance to Ritz Carlton. apartments in area of palm beach to Arashi Beach.Guest on cruise ship please wait by the icemachine outside the foodmart of the CITGO gasstation short walk to the left outside the security gate.We will confirm local pick up time with you.Hotel guests please wait outside the lobby of your hotelPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 3 years. younger allowed if parent is comfortable riding with child on lap.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: No galloping is allowed
- Maximum weight 200 Lbs per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We built a special ramp for you to get on and off your horse without having to interact with the guide (contactless). Small groups and private tours only. Please use the bathroom before coming to the ranch and wash your hands. You may bring your own face mask.This is an open air / outdoor activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.