Aruba Island Sightseeing Tour
Discover Aruba's most popular attractions from the comfort of an air-conditioned bus. Your friendly and professional tour guide will show you beautiful historical and natural landmarks while keeping you thoroughly informed about Aruba and its history.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottle of water
- Professional driver and guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at certain stops)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store, Pitastraat 115 Aruba
The Aloe Museum is a museum in Aruba. A tour of the museum and factory provides insight into the Aruba aloe production process, along with the 160-year history of aloe cultivation in Aruba.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations, northeast of Hooiberg Aruba
The Casibari Rock Formation is located on the island of Aruba, towards the center of the island north of the Hooiberg. The formation is a tourist attraction, similar to the Ayo Rock Formations. The rocks in the formation are composed of quartz diorite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Windward Coast Andicuri Beach, Arikok National Park Aruba
The Aruba Natural Bridge was a tourist attraction in Aruba that was formed naturally out of coral limestone. It collapsed on September 2, 2005. The natural arch, measuring approximately 25 feet high and 100 feet long, was the remnant of an ancient cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
The chapel was built in 1952 on the site of the original, and first, Catholic church built in Aruba in 1750 by a Spanish missionary, Domingo Antonio Silvestre. The bright yellow chapel is reached by a winding road lined with white crosses marking the stations of the cross. It is a special place for peace and contemplation, surrounded by the Aruban countryside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
The California Lighthouse is a lighthouse located at Hudishibana near Arashi Beach on the northwest tip of Aruba. This lighthouse was named for the steamship California, which was wrecked nearby on September 23, 1891.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from ALL resorts and cruise ships in Aruba.Shuttle will meet you right outside the lobby of your resort or inside the cruise terminal building where your ship is docked.Ports
- Oranjestad, Aruba
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The afternoon departure is ONLY for guests on cruise ships that dock after 8am. Hotel guests MUST book the morning departure.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.