Aruba Parasailing Adventure
Enjoy a beautiful view over the northern part of Aruba on this parasailing adventure. Spend 12 minutes in the air as you take in the sights from above. Spot the turtles or a sunken ship in the blue-green Caribbean Sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of all equipment
- 12-minute parasail ride
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Located between the Hilton and Barcelo resorts on the beach in a brown building facing the ocean. After you check in we will take you out on a boat for your parasailing adventure, 1/2 a mile off shore. Possible to go up together or separate, depending on the passengers weights and the wind condition, safety decision will be made by the Captain.
• Aruba Watersports Center, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 81b Between the Hilton and the Barcelo resorts on the beach in a brown building facing the ocean., Palm - Eagle Beach 297 Aruba
Departure Point :The Bread Basket Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 81, Noord, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please follow the required protocols advised by the local authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Aruba Watersports Center