Aruba Red Sail Sports One or Two Tank Scuba Dive
Diving in Aruba is famous for the spectacular shipwrecks and interesting coral formations that dominate Aruba's underwater realm. This includes the 400 ft. Antilla wreck, one of the largest wrecks in the Caribbean. Most of Aruba's dive sites lie along the protected western and southern coasts, a short distance from the hotels on Palm Beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Weights and belt
- Water (jug)
What's excluded :
- Equipment rental (available to added cost)
Aruba's waters are rich in exotic marine life, including stingrays, moray eels, manta rays, barracudas and yellow tail. A large, shallow sand plateau surrounds Aruba making boat travel the most convenient method of reaching the off-shore reefs. Interesting coral formations are found from shallow water depths of 20 to 100 feet, with little or no current and flat surface conditions. As a certified diver, you know how to et up your own equipment and know how to maintain a safe environment for yourself and other divers on the boat. Please adhere to this at all times. Your dive will be guided by a Red Sail dive master. We work with a dive schedule, contact Red Sail directly for the different dive locations. Dive sites are subject to change due to sea conditions or other circumstances. You have to be a certified diver to go on this tour and you need to have done a dive within 2 years prior to this booked dive. We ask for proof of certification on the pier, please present your certification card to us.
• The Antilla, Palm Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
• Red Sail Sports Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 348-A Across from the Radisson, Oranjestad 11111 Aruba
• Pedernalis, Noord Aruba
Departure Point :Piet's Pier Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Junior divers (ages 10 and 11 yrs. old) are not allowed on the 2-tank AM dives, as they are limited to a 40-foot depth. They are welcome on the afternoon 1-tank dive
- All divers are required to show a valid certification card, you must have been diving within the past 2 years. All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.