Aruba Sailboat Rental with Captain or Instructor Option
With north-easterly trade winds of 20 plus knots, Aruba is the perfect place to for sailing. Would-be sailors can embark on a journey of personal discovery on one of the Hobie Cat sailboats. Whether you're a first time sailor or a first mate of a luxury yacht, set sail for a great adventure "Southern Caribbean Style".
per adult from
What's included :
- Sailboat rental for 1 hour
- Captain/instructor (if option selected)
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Sailing the boat out by yourself or the option to have an instructor teaching you how to. Sailing area is allowed only in the front of the high rise a of Palm Beach, approximately 1 mile off shore.
Departure Point :The Bread Basket Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 81, Noord, Noord, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Listed price is per boat
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please follow the required protocols advised by the local authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.