Aruba Shore Excursion: ATV Island Sightseeing Adventure
This 3 hour guided ATV tour takes you on an adventurous experience visiting some of Aruba's best sightseeing places.
The tour has a duration of 3 hours approximately. We provide transportation to and from the Cruise Terminal in Aruba. Helmets will be provided and must be wear while on the ATV. Drivers must be minimum 18 years old and have a valid driver license.
During the briefing, safety instructions will be provided. From here, the tour will head to the North Coast of Aruba. Bring your camera, and be prepare to take amazing pictures and look for the "Aruban Awa di Coco" Coconut water and other local beverages.
It is recommended to bring your swimsuit under your clothes.
Pick-up at the main gate of the Cruise Terminal. Flexible pick-up time according to Cruise docking time.
Prices include local taxes (no additional fees)
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Taxes
- Helmets included
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-of (flexible pick-up time depending on Cruise Ship docking time)
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages (bring cash to buy along the road)
- Gratuities to the guides are not included but recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Action Tours Aruba, Sombre 31, Santa Cruz, Aruba
From the cruise terminal (downtown pick-up), you will be transport to our headquarters located at a unique 'cunucu' house at the top of Sombre Hills. Amazing views, fresh air & Aruban vibes. Check in, welcome and safety briefing will take place right before the tour starts.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blackstone beach, Santa Cruz, Aruba
Black Stone Beach is actually a little bay, where the ocean reaches the beach you will notice scattered rocks surrounded by black pebbles. Complementing the beauty of the black pebbles bay, the formation of the three bridges is appreciated. These two natural wonders provide us with a unique opportunity for the perfect picture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Andicuri Beach, End of Ayo Road, Arikok National Park Aruba
Andicuri Beach boasts a breathtaking and scenic setting. The wide bay is enclosed by coral-stone cliffs, which in some places provide coolness and shade. Due to its perfect waves and stronger surf, various local body-boarding competitions are held here.
Pass By: Ayo Rock Formations, Aruba
The Ayo rock formation is a natural wonder that offers a unique view of the volcanic forces on Aruba. Some intrepid travelers clamber on top of them to score panoramic views of the island.
Stop At: Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Spanish Lagoon, Oranjestad Aruba
Remnants of a once-thriving 19th-century gold mill, accessible by foot with expansive sea views. Great place for pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bushiribana Ruins, Aruba
CAVE POOL with cliff jumping is located right in front of Bushiribana Ruins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Directions: Please look for a sign with your name outside the main gate of the cruise terminal. Keep walking towards Aruba's downtown, right after the main gate you will meet your guide (next to the sign of Diamonds International)Ports
- Main Gate Cruise Terminal - Aruba's Downtown right next to Diamonds International
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive an ATV
- Minimum age 9 years (for passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Departure time depends on cruise ship docking time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face covers such as tube bandanas are available for sale.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.