Aruba Try Scuba Diving, for non-certified divers
Would you like to be a fish among all other fish?
Would you like to see the amazing colored corals? Or a Turtle?
And are you not certified to dive?
Then this is your chance!
First some theory, your equipment, some skills and than you're ready for a real professional guided dive in our beautiful Caribbean sea.
Our Instructors will do everything we can to create your best Pure Diving experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up: everywhere on the island if you don't have your own transportation.
- Cruise terminal pickup (outside gate 3 in front of the Diamond International shop)
- Drinking water.
What's excluded :
- Local Government Tax of 6%.
This DISCOVERY DIVE experience is an morning or afternoon activity. In the morning sometimes from shore, mostly with our charming lady the Drumfish.
From shore the dive will be at Tres Trapi, from the boat the dive will be at the Barge, in front of the Renaissance island.
Starting as from around 8.30 am or 2 pm with a clear theory and briefing part what will take around 30 minutes.
After that, you receive your equipment like BCD, Regulator, wights, tank, mask and fins.
Feel free to use your own mask and fins if you prefer.
With your equipment you go into the shallow waters to do some skills to make you feel comfortable.
If so, we take you to the deeper part with a max. of 40 feet to show you the amazing underwater world.
With the non-certified divers our PADI and SDI instructors are allowed to take max. 4 divers.
• Pure Diving Aruba, Bucutiweg, Oranjestad Aruba
Departure Point :Pure Diving Aruba, Bucutiweg, Oranjestad, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
After the booking we will contact you regarding the pickup time and place.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Before you book, please search the Internet for the PADI discover scuba diving or SDI discovery dive medical questionnaire to avoid disappointments. A 'Yes' as an answer does not mean in all cases that you are not allowed to dive. Consult your doctor and bring a written permission with you.
- Scuba diving is an exciting and demanding activity. To scuba dive you must not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions. You’re respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with hear problem, or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, should not dive. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- After diving you are not allowed to fly for at least 18 hours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pickup / drop off with social distance in van with open windows. Whole activity in the open air and in the wind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.