Aruba VIP Morning Delight Champagne Sailing and Snorkeling Cruise with Lunch
Exclusivity, adults only and assigned seating. Morning delight Champagne Sailing and Snorkelling Cruise.
Very small group of people on board, almost a private tour.
Nice and calm waters.
Sailing Black Pearl and/or Blue Melody along the beautiful coastline of Aruba,
Snorkeling at Aruba's most beautiful tropical lagoon After Snorkeling we have lunch right there as we lounge in this lagoen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Palm Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palm Beach, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Sailing Away On Calm Water As you are Lounging In your Owne seat
There is only a small group of people on board, very calm waters.
We turn off the motor and listen to the breeze as we sail on calm crystal clear water. Relaxing in the sun or shade, sailing along the beautiful coastline of Aruba, with a nice cold drink. Sounds good? There is more;
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Malmok Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
We stop at Aruba's most beautiful lagoon, Malmok For Snorkeling, G
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
We stop at Aruba's most beautiful lagoon, Catalina bay. This is where the Million Dollar homes are and the water is crystal clear, we can see the colorful fish right off the boat. The crowds, at this time of the day, are gone!
At this tropical lagoon there is a opportunity to go snorkeling
(we provide you with everything you need, every thing is clean and new)
When everyone is back on board we serve some watermelon, open bar and our award winning Dutch Sandwiches (vegetarian) & Dutch Grilled-Cheese Sandwiches (note; this is not a dinner sail )
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Arashi Beach, Arashi Aruba
The best part..Sailing on the way back
Now we are lounging there in this beautiful lagoon and...So very nice to be there at this time of the day..A nice lunch right there in the Lagoon.
After some cocktails we set sail for our nice and calm sail back. Drinks served with the famous grilled cheese-sandwiches.
After the sail we are back at the dock by the Marriott, perfectly relaxed .
Departure Point :Hadicurari Fishing Center, Berea di Piscado 1, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Do not forget to tell us where you are staying when on Aruba!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Feel Free to call us for any questions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.