Arví Park + Comuna 2 Medellín City Tour 4H
Discover the very other side of Medellin once you go all over the comunas. Take part of this integrated Arví Park and Comuna 2 tour and let yourself be amazed by Urban museum of memories, breath-taking viewpoints and lots of nature at Arví Park. Take the cable car from Santo Domingo and explore the contrasts between this natural park and the comunas history and learn about the city while breathing pure oxygen. Come and experience diversity with us!
● Having the best combination of urban and natural sides of Medellin
● A brief history lesson through Comuna 2 and Urban museum of memories
● Full immersion in nature at Arvi’s reservoir
● Breathtaking viewpoints of both city and mountains
● Tasting and delicious homemade snack
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Risk Insurance
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Estación Metrocable Juan XXIII
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arvi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estación Metrocable Juan XXIII, Cl. 48f, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
First, the guide will pick you up at the hotel and he will take you to the cable car station that takes us to Comuna 2. You’ll go around its streets, its viewpoints, its skate park and library and its urban museum of memories. You’ll also taste a local traditional snack.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Arvi, Via a Piedras Blancas Correction of Santa Elena, Medellin 050007 Colombia
Arví park, on top of the eastern hills of the Medellín Valley, is a natural wonder. It is important to mention many tourists go to this place on their own, but they lose most of it, because, due to its largeness, they usually don't know where to walk, where the places are, or how to move through the mountains. But we got you covered.
Once here, we’ll walk along its various indigenous paths, creeks, and natural pools, and we will learn its history and importance. Birdwatching is a common activity in this park, as it is home to hundreds of species, both, fauna and flora.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
Just a hop from busy Medellin there’s the comuna 2 and the hidden Arvi Park. Let’s explore it together!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Medellin city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at José María Córdova International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.