Ascent Cerro Toco
The ascent of Cerro Toco is a very good experience both for mountain initiates and to acclimatize to make height ascents. From the top you can see in the foreground the Licancabur volcano, the Salar de Uyuni and a privileged view of the San Pedro de Atacama valley.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain equipment, boots, gloves, canes, helmet ...
- Trekking food
- Breakfast before the ascent
- Round trip transportation
- Oxygen support
- Satelital phone
- Mountain guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan Licancabur, San Pedro de Atacama, Potosi Department, Chile
From the top you can see the Licancabur Volcano of 5,917m.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
From the top you can see the Salar de Uyuni and the Laguna Verde
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.