Ascent Volcán Láscar
We work with the high mountain association that gives us all the tools to have a safe and unforgettable experience.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at the hotel (urban area), shared transportation, bilingual instructor (Spanish and English), trekking poles and helmet.
- Entry/Admission - Lascar Volcano
What's excluded :
- Each one has to carry a 2L bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lascar Volcano, San Pedro de Atacama 1240000 Chile
We will leave from San Pedro de Atacama by 4x4 vehicle to the south, until we reach the base of the volcano. Once there, at an altitude of 4,600 meters, we will begin our ascent, which will take between 3 and 4 hours (depending on the physical conditions of the group), and which will take us to the crater of the volcano. In the crater, 300 m deep, we can see the smoky fumaroles and feel the intense smell of sulfur, along with a spectacular view of the Andes. If the conditions of the group allow it, we will walk 40 minutes more until reaching the top of the volcano, located at 5,630 m of altitude. Our descent will take 1 hour and a half, then take the vehicle that will take us back to San Pedro de Atacama.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We went looking for everyone by their respective lodgings
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.